Tuesday, March 13, 2007

SXSW



I am on my way to my homeland! Austin,TEXAS for SXSW. I made a mix kinda? These are most of the bands i am going to see play this week. I probably will see more than this list but i am doing this post in a hurry. I am still packing. Have a great week and if you are in Austin this week email me and we can get together and see a band or eat some tex mex or just get down and party!!!


SXSW MIX!
1. Cyann & Benn - Beyond reality
2. About - Strike you as the enemy
3. Holy Fuck - Tone Bank jungle
4. Black moth Super Rainbow - Count backwards to black
5. Greg Ashley - Medication #5
6. Beirut - The canals of our city
7. The Mountain Goats - Woke up new
8. The Rapture - The Sound
9. Peter Bjorn & John - Up against the wall
10. The Theater Fire - These tears could rust a train
11. Devin the Dude - Doobie Ashtray
12. Shitdisco - Reactor Party
13. The Presets - I go hard, i go home
14. Vietnam - Welcome to my room
15. Marissa Nadler - Mexican Summer
16. Jesu - conqueror
17. Boris - Akuma No Uta
18. The Ponys - Shine
19. Voxtrot - Four Long Days
20. 120 days - C-Musik
21. Black lips - Sea of Blasphemy
22. Fujiya & miyagi - Electro Karaoke in the Negative Style
23. The Besnard Lakes - Devastation
24. Citay - Seasons Don't Fear the Year
25. Deerhunter - Heatherwood
26. The Black Angels - Manipulation
27. No Age - Neck Escaper
28. Rock plaza Central - My Children, Be joyful
29. Dan Deacon - Wham City
30. Jandek - They Told me about you
31. Girl talk - once again
32. Mika Miko - Capricornations
33. Spektrum - Moody feels good
34. Mastodon - Megalodon
35. Rakim - Remember that
36. Ghostface Killah - Whip you with a strap
37. Bill Callahan - A Man Needs a Woman or a Man to Be a Man

No comments: