Thursday, October 05, 2006




DJ Nature is in Dallas,TX right now fucking shit up!!! I am nowhere near Dallas at the moment but Central Booking are and they are hooking up the rest of the world with the JAMZ!!
You want to check this out!

The Party Mix Vol. 3 “Candy Rain”
Mixed more or less live by DJ Nature

1. Love Come Down – Evelyn Champagne King
2. Oh Sheila – Ready For The World
3. I Didn’t Mean To Turn You On – Alexander O’Neil and Cherrelle
4. Pleasure Principle – Janet Jackson
5. Crush On You – The Jets
6. Single Life - Cameo
7. Nasty Girl – Vanity 6
8. It Feels Good – Tony Toni Tone
9. I Like It - Dino
10. I Want Her – Keith Sweat
11. My Perogative – Bobby Brown
12. Poison – Bell Biv DeVoe
13. Buffalo Stance – Neneh Cherry
14. Genius of Love – Tom Tom Club
15. I Can’t Wait – Nu Shooz
16. Cruel Summer - Bananarama
17. Tell Me When To Go – E40
18. Hmm Hmm – Beenie Man
19. Like Your Ass On Fire (Ghislain Poirier Remix)
20. Mr. Me Too - Clipse
21. Hey Girl – Curtis Vodka
22. Dance My Pain Away – Rod Lee
23. Shoulder Bounce 06 – Curtis Vodka
24. Boots – DJ Nature feat. Gar-los

No comments: